Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 4 Begins

Woke up to pouring rain and 45+ mosquito bites.
(Yes! I used repellant. Gallons! Even on my SHEETS, if you can believe it. 
D has NO BITES whatsoever.)

The rain stopped within minutes and now we have blue skies.
The itching still continues, however.

I WAS able to post some photos on facebook... if you have an account (or know someone who does), you can check them out.

We plan to go out Lameshur Bay & Salt Pond roads today...  a little explorin'.
We'll let you know how it goes.


2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! I HATE mosquito bites!!! The trip to Hawai'i (Mau'i) that I took with Nicole and her family, I had over a hundred bites... Yes... we counted. I think Nicole ended up with between 75-90 (maybe more, can't remember). I really hope the 45 bites are the end of it for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, here's a thought. How old is your repellent? I'm guessing it's new, but any chance that it's expired? That may be part of the issue. That and you have REALLY tasty blood. Garlic should help with that. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete