Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Heart Popcorn

Have I mentioned that our family LOVES old fashioned (real) popcorn?
Dad loves movie popcorn DRENCHED in butter and the microwave "movie" popcorn best (poor guy, why do I always buy the low fat kind?).

Mom (I) am not a huge fan of either one.

The kids like movie popcorn. They will not go out of their way to make microwave popcorn - but will eat it if it is around.

But we all LOVE yummy, oil popped popcorn with salt.
I grew up with this and it is what my taste-buds CRAVE when I think of popcorn.
Storing this monstrosity of a popper is no easy task... but it is worth it! Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment