Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

❤ ❤ ❤ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ~ⓜⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡⓢ~ⓓⓐⓨ❤ ❤ ❤

What a special gift I got this year!

In addition to a custom website from JADE, I also got personalized messages from each of the kids and D.

Then they put together this spectacular video.
(Yes, you BET I got teary!)

While I spent the day lounging at the pool with my friends (ahhhhh), they were secretly putting this little gem together.
Jade & Lando wrote the custom lyrics - FUNNY!!!!
Deevs & Lando sang - ahhhh!
Miss M made the video - awesome!
And, like I said, Jade stayed up late into the morning MAKING the site - so great!

MUTE the music at the side - and for a "full size" version (not cut off because of my blog lay-put), link here http://mom.maslyn.us/family/



It was so funny later to hear all the contortions they went to to make this in 24 short hours! Sara wanting to show me something on the computer but then realizing she couldn't because they were making this, so she comes out and says "I can't show you right now."
I say "OK, why?"
She says "Um... cuz I'm HUNGRY".
hahaha

Me, asking Lando where he is and him saying "Where AM I???"
"Yeah"
"The canyon"
"what canyon"
"Um.. modjeska canyon"
"you sound like you're in a house"
"I am in a house... in the canyon"
"oh, who are you with?"
"Diego"
"But whose HOUSE are you at?"
"Oh... um... taylor stanton"
"Oh. What are you going to do."
"A photo shoot."
"For the music you'll be playing?"
"No. Just for fun."
"Where?"
"At this pool out here."
"Canyon pool?"
"No. A different pool."
"OK... well have fun."
hahahahahaha

Miss M suddenly deciding not to stay later for painting & costumes at drama.
D and Deevs taking HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS to get Deev's ears pierced and me asking "why is this taking so long? how hard can this be?" (They were supposed to be joining us at the pool, but never came.)
I am SO glad I was nice and understanding and patient instead of crabby and demanding like I can sometimes be :/

What a sweet and loving gift.
*sigh*
I'm rich.
From the song Poor Folks Town "we're rich in love and that's one thing that we've got plenty of"

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment