Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation is Over

It is bittersweet when vacation ends and the kids go back to school.  
I need to get back to work and the kids have homework to do, but I hate when vacation is over.
I like lazy days and sleeping in and friends hanging out and sleepovers and staying up late and going to the movies (we went to see Despereaux and Bedtime Stories today) and shopping and going out to eat and a little respite from sports and NO HOMEWORK!

I know we can't live in vacation world forever, but I'm not glad about it.
I'd better log out now and go set my alarm for far too early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment