Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tennessee Realtives

I am so excited that the Tennessee relatives finally posted an update on their blog about their Christmas in Gatlinburg.  Their cabin looks lovely... my sister-in-law and my brother and the kids made it looked homey and Christmasy, just like they had always lived there!
I am sad that they live so far away and that we don't get to share these moments with them, but I am glad they are keeping a blog some so that we can at least feel a little more connected.
Here are the 6 kids plus a friend.  They are all getting so big and old *sniff sniff*.

No comments:

Post a Comment