Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Miscellaneous Family Pics '10

Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
Are you sick of our faces yet?
Are there just too darn many photos?

TOUGH!

It's my blog and I love these photos (and I love us) and so I will put up many many photos and for ME, the only way there could ever be enough is if I posted all 450 of ours and all 450 of Jade & Sara's. Actually no, there STILL wouldn't be enough... and I would still want Alanna to come and take more.

I am filled with gratitude for these photos and that God has provided them... that we get the opportunity to have luxuries like this.
I am filled with gratitude for a fun day & memories.
I am filled with gratitude for each one of the people IN all these photos.
Oh how my heart fills with love and thankfulness for THEM in my life:
Babe,
Jade (and now Sara)
Lando
Deevs
Miss M.
*sigh*
It just doesn't get any better than this.












*sigh*
Again, it just doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment