Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Individual Photos 2010

We decided to (and were able to) combine J&S's engagement photo shoot with a family photo shoot. We let J&S pick the location and the selected the train depot. Although we just did our LAST shoot there, the area is SO varied that you could shoot there every year and have it look different enough, which is FUN! And I love the look of it, so it is FINE with me! I will upload the family shots in a separate post. For this post, I am putting in a few of the best individual or couple shots.

Enjoy!
We who created this fabulous mess! (haha):
Mom & Dad


Jade
Lando
Deevs
Miss M
Jade & Sar
I love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment