Welcome to our exceedingly messy, beautiful life: "a big world is OUT THERE WAITING for us to live in every day. Outside, you will find, there is love all around you... It's a beautiful life & it's a beautiful world & it's a beautiful time... to be here!"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

I pulled up to our house today and the sun is sparkling the the crystal blue sky and it is making the daisies on our slope very happy. They are wide open, sunny-side up to bask in the golden rays and it is SO pretty!

This eye candy was particularly delectable today because I was so delighted to be FREE from Jury Duty! I thought I would be trapped in the dreary courthouse until at LEAST 5PM and possibly tomorrow as well, but instead, I was dismissed at 11:30. So I was even more appreciative of the sunshine and the blossoms.

Check it out!

front slope
back slope
Purple & White

No comments:

Post a Comment